Key International is proud to be the sole North American distributor and service provider of the Hoonga line of flexible, economic blister machines. These machines are well established in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. The Hoonga line of equipment provides blister packaging for a wide range of products such as tablets, hard & soft gelatin capsules, caplets, candy and chewing gum. Each of the models are capable of running all common types of thermo and cold form materials. Some of the options available include product detection and rejection, brush box or dedicated track feeding, print registration, deep draw plug assisted forming, hole punching and pin hole detection.
See All In Stock Equipment
- Output ranges from a minimum of 150 blisters per minute to a maximum of 600 blisters per minute
- Thermoforming and cold forming blisters
- HMI control via industrial PC control system
- Mechanical CAM and Servo driven machine
- Quick and easy mold changeover
- cGMP compliant design