The Hoonga HM 200R blister packaging machine is a balcony style machine with a compact footprint and an industrial PC control system with color touch screen interface. This model allows for quick changeover with “tool-less” design. The HM 200R is a continuous motion, servo driven machine with a self-adjusting index. This model can be integrated into a cartoner with a single or dual lane discharge. The maximum material width is 150mm and maximum stroke is 100mm.
- Output of up to 200 blisters per minute in a single lane
- Max. material width of 150mm and stroke of 100mm
- Forming materials can be ALU/ALU, PVC/ALU or PVDC/ALU
- Feeding zone and mechanical drive system are entirely separated and both areas are easily accessible for maintenance and cleaning
- Easy and fast format mold changeover
- Servo-controlled blister machine
- Flexible discharge direction