Identical in design to the HM 200R, the Hoonga HM 400R model is manufactured with the ability to run larger width materials (250mm) and a stroke of 200mm. This continuous motion rotary seal machine is capable of producing up to 400 blisters per minute! This model allows for quick changeover with “tool-less” design. The HM 200R is a continuous motion, servo-driven machine with a self-adjusting index. This model can be integrated into a cartoner with a single or dual lane discharge.
- Output of up to 400 blisters per minute in a single lane
- Max. material width of 250mm and stroke of 200mm
- Forming materials can be ALU/ALU, PVC/ALU or PVDC/ALU
- Feeding zone and mechanical drive system are entirely separated and both areas are easily accessible for maintenance and cleaning
- Easy and fast format mold changeover in less than 30 minutes
- Servo-controlled blister machine
- Flexible discharge direction