The Hoonga HM V3 automatic blister pack machine is a standard, robust model that is designed for production flexibility and ease of operation for the pharmaceutical blister packaging industry. The machine has a compact footprint and is economically priced to meet your packaging needs.
The Hoonga HM V3 is most commonly used in low volume, frequent changeover production operations. The machine can be used as a stand-alone unit or be integrated with a downstream cartoner. It is equipped with a touch screen PLC, Lexan safety enclosures and safety interlocks.
- Up to 50 cycles, maximum of 150 blisters per minute
- Max. material width of 235mm and stroke of 125mm
- Forming materials can be ALU/ALU, PVC/ALU or PVDC/ALU
- Thermoforming and cold forming blisters
- Mechanical CAM driven
- MMI control via PLC & touch panel
- Quick and easy mold changeover