Transport system for tablets and capsules from one station to the next in the processing area.
The Key Model AV200 air veyor system is designed to elevate tablets/capsules to a suitable height. The AV200 is used to transport tablet/capsules between processing functions, i.e. metal checking, check weighing, dedusting or polishing. Additionally, it may be used to transport finished product to a tote/bin/container. No electrical connections are required, simply attach to in-house compressed air.
- GMP design
- 100% washdown
- Simple, lightweight, no moving parts
- Easy to set up and clean
- No electricity requirement
- 4-1/2" inlet funnel
- Adjustable feed height
- Portable stand with non-skid pads
- FDA approved smooth bore hose
- "T" discharge fitting for drum or tote cover
- Variable speed control
- No routine maintenance
- Made in U.S.A.