Key International, Inc. is proud to be the North American distributor and service provider for the BECOMIX line of mixers and homogenizers. The BECOMIX RW Laboratory Homogenizing Mixers are used for product and process development, clinical samples, production of small quantities, and scale-up.
These laboratory mixing devices have the same features as the production plants, homogenizer with pump mode and homogenizer mode, anchor stirrer, double jacket with heating/cooling, vacuum pump and control. All elements are integrated into a wheeled mobile laboratory table that can be used at different working places.
Users can create processes identical to those later realized on the production scale. This allows for product development under production conditions and later simplifies transfer and scaling up of the processes.
- BECOMIX Mini (RW-2.5) has a working capacity of .5L to 3.5L
- BECOMIX RW 15 has a working capacity of 2L - 12L
- BECOMIX RW 30 has a working capacity of 2L - 25L
- BECOMIX RW 60 has a working capacity of up to 50L
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Hot/cold production with precise temperature controls
- Optimum mixing with anchor agitator, change in direction or rotation, and wall scrapers operating in both directions
- Pressure and vacuum tight mixing vessel with illuminated sight glass with wiper
- Integrated electronic batch report with data input via touch panel
- Optional automatic PC operation with on-line batch documentation
- Automatic and exact temperature control