The Sejong SFC Series of automatic coating machines combine their engineering expertise in designing coaters that maximize the thermal air flow and sequential spraying controls that today’s cGMP environments demand. By utilizing an HVLP type spray gun, the efficiency of the coating is tightly controlled along with air temperatures to ensure even coating of both film and sugar coatings.
- The discharge chute is installed in the front of the main body allowing for short discharge times
- All electrical and pneumatic components are aligned to allow for convenient and efficient maintenance
- All SFC machines are equipped with a complete wash-in-place system
- The touch screen operation allows operators to monitor all critical operating parameters and adjust as the coating process demands
- Advanced reporting and operational history controls allow for quality control systems to fully integrate with machine operation