At Key International, we understand that service and support of what we sell is the most important item that our customers depend on. We are dedicated to keeping you “up and running”. Our qualified technicians have an average of over 20 years of experience and have been trained to provide expert technical support in order to keep our customers running and avoid costly downtime.
Key International is proud to offer a full range of services for all of the equipment manufactures that we represent:
- Onsite and in-house calibration, maintenance, and repair services are available at competitive rates
- Equipment startup, training and qualification services allow our customers to quickly implement new machines into their production process
- Telephone and email support have always been a free service that we provide to our customers
- Engineering support for tableting/bottling line integration
- Engineering support for production room design and optimal product flow-thru
To schedule a service call or for more information on the services that we provide contact Patricia Peixoto (Technical Service Dept. Coordinator) by email
or by phone: 609-619-3685 x 200.
Maintenance rates, machine manuals, troubleshooting documents, calibration procedures, parts lists, etc. are available upon request.