For separation and de-lumping of lumped powder.
The sanitary CORA® Powder Crusher is used for separation of lumped powders and oversized materials. Typical applications include breaking up lumps as they are being discharged from a vacuum dryer as well as pre-breaking prior to a sieve or mill.
- Modular, compact construction used as a pre-breaker in conjunction with a sieve, mill, etc.
- Throughput range: 1,650 lbs./hour up to 6,500 lbs./hour
- Specifically designed for stringent FDA & USDA sanitary requirements
- Suitable for CIP and SIP
- Easy to detach, disassemble, and thoroughly clean
- Improves product flow
- AISI 316L Stainless Steel
- #7 mirror finish (Ra=20u-in) on product contact surfaces
- #4 finish on external surfaces (Ra=50u-in)
- cGMP compliant with FDA CRF 21, 177.2600
- Electronic motor driven using a slide bracket and flexible coupling for quick disassembly
- Motor encased in stainless steel enclosure
- 4” (100mm), 6” (150mm), 8” (200mm), 10” (250mm), 12” (300mm)