Key International, Inc. is proud to be the North American distributor and service provider for the Countec line of electronic multi-channel tablet/capsule counting machines.
The Countec DMC line of equipment has various tablet counting machines to meet your production needs: From lab tablet verification models to semi-automatic counters for small scale production to medium and large scale fully-automatic production. Equipment output ranges from 1,500 tablets per minute to 20,000 tablets per minute (or up to 200 bottles per minute).
Using the most advanced infrared sensors and PLC touch screen controls, the DMC line of counters provides maximum running efficiency and complete accuracy demanded by our pharmaceutical customers. Founded over 40 years ago, Countec has more than 600 customers with over 1,300 equipment installations worldwide.
See All In Stock Equipment
- 100% counting accuracy with infrared sensor
- Quiet operation with single, twin or 4-lane sanitary conveyors
- User-friendly touch screen control system
- Tool-less dismantling for rapid cleaning and changeover
- Up/down dive-in nozzles with adjustable stroke frequency ensure no escaping tablets and no blockage of large tablets
- Output: Max. of 200 Bottles/minute (100 count) or up to 20,000 tablets per minute (based on 10mm diameter uncoated tablets)
- Actual speeds will vary based on bottle neck diameter and the shape and size of the product
- Bottle size ranges: Diameter 30mm - 120mm, Height 40mm - 230mm
- Advanced functions include: Tablet shutter time check, dark & light time control, self-compensating vibrator control and sequential shutter closing speed