Multi-vane, rotary dosing valve for accurate dosing of powders and granulates.
The CORA® RV-SR Rotary Dosing Valve is a solution designed for accurate dosing and consists of two concentric rotors of different volume individually operated, which determine product flow and dosing. The main rotor ensures continuous product flow while the secondary rotor ensures accurate dosing. The CORA® RV-SR is typically used in feeding packaging machines, drum & bag filling systems, and for dispensing.
- Designed for accurate dosing of product
- Has two rotors (primary rotor ensures continuous product flow and the secondary rotor ensures accurate dosing)
- Specifically designed for stringent FDA & USDA sanitary requirements
- Suitable for CIP and SIP
- Easy to detach, disassemble, and thoroughly clean
- AISI 316L Stainless Steel
- #7 mirror finish (Ra=20u-in) on product contact surfaces
- #4 finish on external surfaces (Ra=50u-in)
- Seals: Translucent silicone, EDPM, FKM
- cGMP compliant with FDA CRF 21, 177.2600
- Pneumatic actuator (main rotor)
- Pneumatic or electric motor (secondary rotor)
- Pneumatic actuator (secondary rotor)
- 4” (100mm), 6” (150mm), 8” (200mm), 10” (250mm), 12” (300mm)