Inline homogenizer with 2nd product supply connection.
Key International, Inc. is proud to be the North American distributor and service provider for the BECOMIX line of mixers and homogenizers. The BECOMIX DH Series of homogenizers can be used as in-line devices or can be installed in the BECOMIX LVM homogenizers for mixing emulsions, liposome manufacture, dispersions, creams, gels, etc.
It is available in four different sizes with pumping capacities from 100 Liters/minute up to 2,300 liters/minute and homogenizing from 65 Liters/minute up to 1,500 liters/minute. The DUO Homogenizer is very flexible, as you are able to select from a very wide range of shearing intensity from very low to very high, precisely matched to your processes.
When rotating clockwise, the BECOMIX DUO runs in the homogenizer mode with high shear intensity for emulsions and hot/cold production; when rotating counterclockwise it operates in the pump mode with a low shearing intensity but very high throughput for the dispersion of powder and as a CIP pump.
- Pumping capacities from 100 liters/minute up to 2,300 liters/minute
- Homogenizing capacities from 65 liters/minute up to 1,500 liters/minute
- Used for homogenizing emulsions, liposome manufacture, dispersions, creams, gels, etc.
- Increased flexibility regarding shearing effect
- Utilization of pumping capacity in connection with an injector for sucking in and dispersion of powders
- Vacuum tight and pressure tight with double acting mechanical seal
- Touch-PC operating system