The Key Silicone Kap creates a tight connection that prevents clouds of dust during the discharge of bulk materials into feed hoppers on tablet presses, capsule fillers, and many other types of processing equipment.
The Key Silicone Kap is manually installed and doesn't need to be clamped on or connected via the use of tools. The cap adheres perfectly to the profile of a special ferrule, creating a tight conncection. Customers can cut a hold in the center to fit the desired diameter of the powder discharge chute.
- Improves product flow and controls dust
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Manually installed; no clamp, no tools required
- Easy to detach and throughly clean
- Hole can be cut to desired diameter to fit powder discharge chute
- Manufactured according to cGMP and RDA 177.2600 requirements
- Translucent Silicone
- Conductive EPDM
- 10" (250mm) - Part #KeyKap-10
- 12" (315mm) - Part #KeyKap-12
- 14" (375mm) - Part #KeyKap-14
- 16" (400mm) - Part #KeyKap-16